The above is a collection of 14 uncirculated coins issued by the US Mint at Denver , (Mint mark "D", below the motto "In God We Trust" on all five quarters given here) which shows the obverse of five quarters . The obverse shows a portrait of George Washington and is designed by John Flanagan.
The reverse of these five quarters, included in the set and explained in detail below.
The Composition of all these five quarters is: 8.33% nickel, balance copper. Weight: 5.67 gms. Diameter: 24.30 mm or 0.955 inch: edge: reeded. Mints: Philadelphia (P), Denver (D) Uncirculated coins .
In 1936, to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg (1863-1868), the above half dollar coin was issued. On one face were a Union and Confederate soldiers standing together in memory of their comrades who had fought valiantly that day. On this face, the peripferal inscriptions are " United States of America, Blue and Gray Reunion". On the other face is mentioned "75th anniversary - 1863-1938. Battle of Gettysburg" and the year of issue 1936 is inscribed together with the words "Half dollar".
The Park was recognized as a National Reserve on 22nd February 1897. Glacier National Park borders Waterton Lakes National Park in Canada – the two Parks are known as the “Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park” (the World’s first International Peace Park) in 1932 and were designated by the United Nations as “Biosphere Reserves” in 1976. They were declared World Heritage sites in 1995.
The reverse of this coin shows a classic view of the Northeast slope of Mount Reynolds towering in the distance. In the foreground is a mountain goat standing on the rocky slopes of the Park’s high country.
The reverse of this coin exhibits a Roosevelt elk standing on a gravel river bar of the Hoh River with a view of Mount Olympus in the background.
A quarter received in general circulation, depicting the Lincoln Bridge.
1) America and the Beautiful Quarters issued in 2010
2) America and the Beautiful Quarters issued in 2012
3) America and the Beautiful Quarters issued in 2013
4) US State Commemorative Quarters Programme
5) Native American Themed one dollar coins
6) Susan B. Anthony, Civil Rights Leader - one dollar Commemorative coin
7)The Great Seal of the USA
8) America The Beautiful Quarters issued in 2014
9) Westward Journey Nickel Series 2004-2006
10) New $ 100 Bill with Additional Security Features
11) The Strange Case of me becoming a US Citizen, without even applying for it, thanks to the US Mint
12) US Bicentennial Coins
13) America the Beautiful Quarters Programme - 2015
14) Forever stamps: Commemorating the 150th Anniversary of the US Civil War 1861-1865
15) Commemorating the 225th Anniversary of the U.S. Marshals Service with coins
16) American Buffalo Gold Coins
17) American Eagle Gold Coins
18) America the Beautiful Quarters - 2016