This is the sixth year in the “America the Beautiful Quarters programme” which was launched in 2010. Every year five quarters are issued featuring five different National Parks or National sites. The Series is expected to run through 2021 with a total of 56 different coins featuring a site for each US State, US Territory and the District of Columbia, presented in the order in which these Parks/sites were federally designated. I have put up posts on each of the previous year issues i.e. 2010, 2011, 2012, 21013 and 2014, the links of which are given at the bottom of this Post.
The above is a scanned image of the Obverse faces of the America The Beautiful Quarters coins issued during 2015. This is from the US Mint Proof Coin Set - 2015.
The Reverse designs of the Five quarters issued in 2015 from the above mentioned US Mint Proof coin set - 2015.
The Front cover of US Mint Proof set 2015 coin album
An Artist's impression of the five designs on the Quarters issued in 2015.
The Front covers of the US Mint Uncirculated Coin sets issued by the Denver and Philadelphia Mints in 2015, also containing the five Quarters issued in 2015.
The Obverse faces of the above Uncirculated coin sets (28 coins in all) also containing the Five Quarters issued in 2015.
The reverse faces of the above Uncirculated coin sets also showing the designs of the Five Quarters issued in 2015
The Kisatchie National Forest is spread over more than 604000 acres across seven parishes in Louisiana. The Headquarters of the Forest are in Pineville with the Forest Range being divided into five managed units called Ranger Districts – Calcasieu, Caney, Catahoula, Kisatchie and Winn. The Forest was designated as a National Forest in 1930.
The Blue Ridge Parkway was conceived as part of the New Deal to provide jobs to the unemployed during the Great Depression.
Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge was established on 16.03.1937 as a link in the chain of refuges extending from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. It is located along the eastern coast of Kent County, Delaware, on Delaware Bay.
The Battles of Saratoga fought on 19.09.1777 and 07.10.1777 marked the climax of the Saratoga campaign giving a decisive victory to the Americans over the British in the American Revolutionary War.
1) America the Beautiful Quarters - 2010
2)America the Beautiful Quarters - 2011
3) America the Beautiful Quarters - 2012
4) America the beautiful Quarters - 2013
5) America the Beautiful Quarters - 2014
6) The Great Seal of the USA
7) State Quarter Dollar Programme
8) Susan B. Anthony dollar
9) Native Anerican themed one dollar programme
10) Westward journey Nickels
11) New $100 Bill with additional security features
12) The strange case of me "becoming a US citizen" without even applying for it, thanks to the US Mint
13) US Bicentennial coins
14) Forever Stamps - Commemorating the 150th Anniversary of the American Civil War - 1861-1865
15) Commemorating 225th Anniversary of the U.S. Marshals with coins
16) American Eagle Gold Coins
17) American Gold Buffalo Coins
18) America the Beautiful Quarters - 2016