Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2018

808) Did You Know Series (43) Visitations and Guidance from Guardian spirits from another dimension to Late Munshiram, my Great Grandfather, who was a resident of Raipur, in Distt. Ambala in the Indian State of Punjab: The sixth part of a Book Series titled "Parlok Vasi Ucchh Aatmaon Ke Updesh" (meaning "Discourses by Great Souls who live in another world"):

808) Did You Know Series (43) Visitations and Guidance from Guardian spirits from another dimension to Late Munshiram, my Great Grandfather, who was a resident of Raipur, in Distt. Ambala in the Indian State of Punjab: The sixth part of  a Book Series titled "Parlok Vasi Ucchh Aatmaon Ke Updesh" (meaning "Discourses by Great Souls who live in another world"):

I was rummaging through my personal library a few days ago and came across this photo-copied version of my Great Grandfather Late Munshiram's sixth part of his Book Series titled "Parlok Vasi Aatmaon Ke Updesh" (meaning "Discourses by Great Souls who live in another World").

I have been carrying this booklet in my library for over 40 years now. I cannot remember what happened to the original copy, but, this is the first time that I actually read this photocopied version and am placing it here for posterity and for the benefit of readers and researchers who happen to come by this post. The other parts of this Book Series are probably lost, so we will never know about how his experiences or other recordings with the other world began or what else did he narrate.

What led to this Book Series being written by Late Munshiram:

From what I remember from what my grandmother told me, Late Munshiram was a very pious man and given to praying for long hours every morning. Then it suddenly began to happen. He would go into a trance-like condition and would begin to write furiously in languages which were alien to him, as such their meanings could not be deciphered by him. He used a pencil to write and on several occasions he would use several pencils to get clear messages.

It is believed that there were at least 14 languages that he wrote in, of which only Punjabi, Hindi, Devanagari, Persian and Urdu he could understand. There came a time when during his trance-like condition, he would write so furiously that he could not keep up with the pace and got the help of others to write the "garbled messages" which he would relate as coming from the other world souls.

All of what he wrote in foreign languages is now lost, but he brought this Series of a six-part book, on messages which he could understand and which he could relate to.

The cover page of Late Munshiram's booklet is titled (translated in English): "Discourses by Great Souls who live in another world".;"Sixth Part"; "What they wrote after visiting the Earth several times from their world" - Publisher - Munshiram (resident of Raipur, District Ambala).

" Introduction: Although, the workers of the Dev Samaj would often teach me the righteous way and to keep myself from committing sins or following into the wrong path, it was only in 1897 AD, that I became a member of the Dev Samaj. Nevertheless, I was given to several habits which hardly did anything to save my soul from losing its divinity due to lack of knowledge and understanding. In fact, I was not even aware of what is the right path.

Great souls from the other world who were observing me, felt pity for me and visited me to show me the right path. One such noble spirit was Dr. Premdeviji who tried her best to save me from the bad habits which were leading to my self-destruction and turned me towards the righteous path. She visited me on Earth several times and through her very beneficial discourses and warnings, she began a crusade to help me become a better person.

In 1900 AD, within me, through these discourses from her and other spirits, arose a firm resolve to live a righteous life and of service to others.

To keep me on the right path, despite many obstacles, my weaknesses, her discourses helped me to overcome my short-comings, despite several conflicts. On these and other discourses by noble souls, I have already published five books.

After some time, these visits from the other world stopped, but they would still come, whenever I needed to be warned or to defend me against any misfortunes which were likely to befall me. Towards this end the noble souls constantly endeavoured, but from then onwards, I could not write any of their messages/statements/discourses.

In 1899 AD, my Late father along with two of his colleagues, visited me several times and gave me discourses on how to live a righteous life for salvation, which I tried to follow meticulously, even though I was tied down with several family and worldly commitments.

This assistance from them from 28.12.1901 to 06.01.1902, I have tried to recollect in my book, published around that time.

By the time I was 44 years old in 1907, I had devoted myself to the service of society through the righteous path/way.

Nevertheless, over a period of time, my inner self was yet to evolve, for example I was still given to pride, self-interest and other self-destructive ways which I was trying very hard to master and I found that I was going back to my old ways and towards the darkness of ignorance.

But, from 1951 onwards, visitations from the other world continued , with my father and his colleagues felt sad at my listlessness and came again to guide me towards the righteous path and warning me against base instincts, self-destructive behaviour etc.

Along with these spirits, my late wife, who was not a member of the Dev Samaj and who had passed away due to cancer in 1912 too in the company of several good souls would visit me and give me discourses for the upliftment of my soul. These visitations from these and other spirits continued and I was writing their discourses furiously  during these visitations. Analysis of all these discourses has helped me tremendously.

I am publishing this edition of my Book Series so that others may benefit from what I have learned from these noble souls.

Published at Lucknow on 25.11.1951; Munshi Ram
Resident of Raipur, Distt. Ambala.

The next page lists out the contents of Part six of this Book Series.

It includes, inter alia, Spiritual discourses on Pride, Appreciation etc, conditions/experiences of some departed souls in the other world, other relevant Spiritual Discourses from several other souls.




6 comments:

  1. Remarkable "other Worldly" experiences which your "Purvaj" went through. He wrote in very simple, yet gripping words; I developed goose pimples reading extracts from his published work. Wish you could share more of the literature, particularly the parts where he wrote as heard from departed souls! I have recently (just since the last few years), developed a strong sense that we actually keep meeting the same people in our "wakefulness" as well as sleep, however, spread over time and location. The experiences we go through during these meetings hold similar meanings, yet are intended by the Almightyto teach us specific lessons and, repetitions continue only as long as the "lessons" have not been learnt; once learnt, life progresses to gather other "enriching" experiences!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vikram for your profound and extremely thoughtful comment. I do have the copy of his interactions written in his sixth part of his Book Series, when he was in his eighties. Will definitely get a copy for you. There are many times when we wake up from deep sleep and get a sense of "people" watching over us. My mother comes in a dream when someone in the family is about to pass away and comforts me saying that she is there to look after the person leaving us for the other world. A "standing instruction" runs in my family. All the folks in the family have told me to give them at least a week's time, when their "turn" comes.

      The last part of your comment is really food for thought for all of us and to become better human beings from the experience gained.

      Delete
  2. Raj K Singh has commented:
    "There's so much out 'there' to be decoded...Precious possession indeed."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Raj. There is, indeed. Precious little we know about life's mysteries.

      Delete
  3. Rohit Kumar has commented:
    "Interesting. My grand father’s elder brother who was a judge at Bikaner high court used his second wife as medium and interacted with his first wife. Though second wife was not literate she used to write in roman script and I still have six note books with me. The pages have become brittle and you have to go through them with care but it is a treasure of knowledge. I am planning to decipher and get it printed after I retire in April 2020."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a very interesting and priceless possession in your safe-keeping, Rohit. Do try and get them photocopied/photographed, without damaging the pages in any way, Then you can research the findings/written printed communications from another dimension and get these volumes printed. Maybe, it would interest researchers in this field.

      Delete