Search This Blog

Thursday 18 November 2021

2121) a) Vormsi (My Stamp), Estonia: Omniva (formerly Eesti - Estonian Post) has brought out a MyStamp depicting the large island of Vormsi: Date of MyStamp issue: 17.11.2021: b) The India Post Experience with the My Stamp Scheme:

2121) a) Vormsi (My Stamp), Estonia: Omniva (formerly Eesti - Estonian Post) has brought out a MyStamp depicting the large island of Vormsi: Date of MyStamp  issue: 17.11.2021: b) The India Post Experience with the My Stamp Scheme:

About My Stamp - Vormsi:

My Stamp is a postage stamp that one can design oneself.

 In the instant design of 15,000 postage stamps, the motive of the Estonian fourth largest island Vormsi has been used, and the rest of the printing will be personalised according to orders received. 

There are as many possibilities for designing My Stamp as there are ideas. 

A private client can share the joy with a photo of a child's birth, wedding, birthday, Christmas, holiday experiences etc. For a business client, My Stamp is a good opportunity to increase the awareness of the brand and is a stylish supplement in letters, invitations or gifts.

The "My Stamp" of Vormsi Island:

The individual My Stamp of 0.90 Euro depicting Vormsi


The My Stamp Sheet of 21 Stamps on Vormsi

A First Day Cover (FDC) depicting sights of Vormsi Island at left and the stamp at top right.

Technical details:

Issue Date: 17.11.2021

Designer: Indrek Ilves

Printer: AS Vaba Maa

Process: Offset

Size: 43 x 34 mm

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​b) The India Post experience with Mystamp scheme of India Post:

‘My Stamp’ is the brand name for personalized sheets of Postage Stamps of India Post. The personalization is achieved by printing a thumb nail image of the customer's photograph and logos of institutions, or images of artwork, heritage buildings, famous tourist places, historical cities, wildlife, other animals and birds etc., on a selected  template sheet having Postage Stamps.

‘My Stamp’ was first introduced in India during the World Philatelic Exhibition, ‘INDIPEX-2011’. This scheme is available in selected Philatelic Bureaux and counters/ Important Post offices/Post Offices situated at tourist places. ​

India Post prints My Stamp Sheets at the customer's, own cost.

The customer should endeavour not submit any images which may contravene the law or erode any moral values of society or which are against the interest of any third party, country or India Post.

Also, the image should not contain or imply or suggest any of the following: -

 Anything illegal, offensive, insulting or immoral

 Anything dishonest, deceptive or unpatriotic

 Any religious or political content

Some of the Indiapost "My Stamp albums" in my Philatelic Collection are placed at the following links:

"My Stamps" Albums:
  

Some other posts on Estonia on this blog:



















6 comments: